Knickey Marketing Coordinator
New York, NY - Remote
Submit Resume + Cover Letter with subject “Marketing Coordinator” to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Organic Cotton Intimates Brand, founded and operated out of NYC
You are a motivated marketer who is passionate about creating thumb-stopping content for digital media. With a deep understanding of social platforms and their evolving landscape, the ideal candidate is eager to roll up their sleeves and work hard at an early-stage startup. Keen to experience many roles within the marketing mix, this person should be creative, organized and a reliable team player. As a remote role, this individual will report directly to the Social Media Director while working in close collaboration with the Founders and broader marketing teams.
- Support the Social Media Director in Creating the Social Content Calendar
- Manage Social Media Posts Across Various Social Channels
- Handle Day-to-Day Community Management Inquiries & Liaise with Customer Service Team to Field Requests Appropriately
- Support Marketing Team with Content Creation for Campaigns and Brand Partnerships to Ensure Timely Coordination Across All Channels
- Scout Potential Brand Ambassadors and Explore Creative Opportunities to Partner
- Coordinate Deliverables and Gifting Pertaining to Influencers, Community Members, Brand Partners and Other Pertinent Relationships
- Help to Plan and Execute Community Events, Activations and Initiatives
- Establish Key Metrics and Analyze Engagement Results to Inform New Strategies
- Create Reports Regularly from Analytics Platforms to Share with Broader Team
- Internship Experience in a Social Media and Community Management Role
- Passionate and Knowledgeable about All Social Media Platforms [Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest and Twitter]
- Strong Interpersonal Skills, Ability to Work Independently and Be Proactive
- Self-Starter with Can-Do Attitude.
- Excellent Administrative, Organizational, Verbal, and Written Skills
- Ability to Analyze and Act on Social Media Insights & Metrics
- Design and/or Photography Skills; Proficiency in Adobe Programs
- Passionate About Sustainability
WHO WE ARE
- A small team at a fast-growing start up
- Opportunity to work directly with Founders
- Opportunity to grow into additional business areas
- A Remote role, with the option to work in person at an NYC office in the future
- Full-time commitment, with flexible vacation policy
Interviewing with us will likely include phone and video discussions as well as practical exercises. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify as a potential fit.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.